In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11:
VAT Number: ESB59201962
Registered address: Pol Ind La Serra C/Segarra, 1 – 08185 Lliçà d’Avall – Barcelona
Phone: +34 93 843 64 46
Fax: +34 93 843 71 56
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing these conditions apply to all sales of furniture Envernissats eagle, SL (Hereinafter Seller) and Buyer (hereinafter client)
- These conditions apply to all contractual relations between the Seller and the Customer.
- Where conditions between Seller and Customer agree latter shall prevail over these terms, insofar as they may be incompatible.
- The customer confirms that he is acting as a final consumer and as a professional in any case.
2. OFFERS AND ORDERS
Los pedidos realizados a través del sitio Web sólo serán jurídicamente vinculantes cuando hayan sido aceptados por el Vendedor. La aceptación será notificada por una confirmación del pedido enviada por correo electrónico. Los pedidos pueden ser rechazados por el Vendedor por cualquier motivo, incluyendo problemas de crédito, direcciones de envío o países, o el volumen inusual de pedidos.
- All prices are in euros, excluding VAT and other taxes, duties, shipping and handling and other fees, which are paid by the customer.
- The customer should state their number and valid identification right and hold Seller harmless from any liability, costs, problems or proceedings arising out of the incorrect indication or identification number or wrong than the owner.
- Prices are based on economic conditions, taxes or duties at the time of order and price Seller suppliers of material suppliers.
- These prices are subject to change without notice depending on the variation of the elements mentioned in paragraph C, whatever the cause or reason.
- The seller reserves the right to withhold delivery of the goods until it has made full payment of the amount of the order placed by the Customer
- Bank charges related to an order if any, are not included in the price and borne by the customer.
4. TERMS OF PAYMENT
Payment will be made only through the following means:
After filling in your personal to carry out the order data, you can make payment through online payment platform you choose. Both platforms ensure information privacy and protect information during transmission of user data, providing secure transactions.
We offer the following payment options:
BANK TRANSFER / DEPOSIT ACCOUNT:
Upon completion of the order the customer will receive details of their purchase, the total amount and the account number where the payment. The preparation process will start from the collection of the check or receipt of proof of payment. We recommend this communication by email to expedite the process.
CREDIT CARD / DEBIT:
Payment platform prompted you to enter the details of your credit card along with some personal information such as name, last name or ID.
Once the payment will receive a confirmation email that your order has entered process.
Full payment must be made before shipment. The seller reserves the right, upon written notice to withhold or cancel delivery of the goods, in case of failure to pay the price due, without prejudice to any other action that it is recognized.
- Deliveries will be made depending on the availability of goods, delivery dates provided by Seller are purely indicative. You may not use the delay in delivery of goods as a right to cancel the sale, refuse the goods or claim compensation.
- If the Customer having being required to do so, fails to take delivery of the goods, Seller shall, without prejudice to any claim for damages, to perform the contract or consider it immediately rescinded, losing the client any payment for the benefit of Seller.
- If any delayed delivery time occurs, the failure in whole or in part will not affect in any way the rest of deliveries.
6. DELIVERY PROBLEM?
- Seller is not responsible for any problems or delivery errors, including among others, incorrect address data, shortage of goods, etc. Seller reserves the right to modify an order with similar assets of equal or greater value if the good (s) original (s) are no longer available. While specifications may change without notice.
7. RETURN OF GOODS
- Orders placed on the Website by Customers are final and can not be canceled. The Client is therefore aware that you are bound by your purchase from the moment that payment has been made “online”.
- Therefore goods purchased on the website can not be returned by the buyer, except that the vendor found liable under Article 10 (Guarantee)
- Shipping price represents 10% of the order value.
The seller ships the goods on their own terms shipping. The Seller will try to ship the goods within the estimated period reflected in the order confirmation but will not be responsible otherwise.
9. RISK AND OWNERSHIP OF PROPERTY
- The risk in the goods, and in particular the risks associated with transport, passes to the customer immediately after delivery. Transportation costs are borne by the Client and are not included in the price of goods or merchandise.
- Delivery will take place at the time the goods are delivered to the customer by the carrier.
- Seller reserves the ownership of the good (s) until full payment of their price and all additional costs. However the risk of the good (s) may be transmitted to Client and stable as in Article 9.1.
10. ACCEPTANCE AND WARRANT
- The law provides that the seller is liable for defects that could present a product during the two years following the date of delivery.
However, only if the defect manifested arise during the first six months as long as it is not the result of the transport system, it is understood that the fault existed before the sale, and the product must be repaired for free or replaced for another. If the seller does not agree or think that the defect was caused by misuse, has to demostrarlo.Si the fault occurs after those first six months and the seller, once received the product found that the defect is not origin, it is up to the consumer to prove otherwise. If it is proved that the fault is of origin, the consumer is entitled to benefit from the guarantee.
- Customer must inspect the goods at the time of delivery. Goods deemed accepted by the Customer if it has not reported comprehensive, concise and detailed the carrier at the delivery slip way.
- The agreement will cover all the defects that the Customer could or should have discovered at the time of delivery of the goods (external and visible defects) or 48 hours (defects inside the box or package) to carry out a careful and thorough inspection, including discrepancies between the goods sold and delivered in terms of models.
- Seller warrants that its products are free of hidden defects. It shall mean any significant defect hidden defect that could not discover the Customer at the time of delivery, resulting from defective material or a poor workmanship. Only a defect to decline in importance the usefulness of the acquired by the Customer in their normal use, will be covered by the provisions above.
- This warranty is limited to hidden defects that have been reported to the Vendor, in detail, in writing and by email within ten (10) calendar days from the discovery of the hidden defect, and in any case within a maximum period one (1) month from delivery.
- In any case, the Seller’s liability under this warranty is limited solely to the replacement of the defective goods, The goods will be not returned without the express prior written consent of Seller.
- The seller does not recognize any express or implied with respect to goods, except for the provisions of this clause. Customer or any other circumstances not recognized in this clause shall have no right to return or exchange the goods sold. Seller’s liability for any consequential damages with respect to property, including damage to the environment is expressly excluded
- The limited warranty is void if:
- The Client does not notify the Seller on time in clause 10.5
- The commodity is not sent back with original packaging labeling and protecting it from normal handling of shipping.
- Returned merchandise for change is not accompanied by proof of purchase including date of purchase, delivery and price paid.
- The guarantee has been transferred to another customer.
- The goods have been deliberately subjected to misuse or has been misused.
11. LIMITATION OF REMEDIES AND LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by applicable law, the remedies provided in these conditions is the exclusive remedy for breach of this agreement by Seller. In no event shall Seller be liable to Customer for any damages, including incidental, consequential, special or consequential damages. In no event shall Seller’s liability exceed the total amount paid by Customer for goods purchased on order.
The following will be considered here as a major cause that permit cancellation or suspension of Seller’s contractual obligations. Without any right of appeal to the customer by accident affecting the manufacture or storage of goods, the total or partial interruption of supplies of energy, fire, flooding, breakdown of machinery, total or partial strike, administrative decisions, acts attributed to third parties, wars and all external events that could delay or prevent the performance of the Seller or obligation to exercise such economically exorbitant.
If any provision of these terms and conditions becomes null or impossible by its nature or the rule of law, shall remain valid and enforceable. the remaining clauses.
The Parties shall make every effort to negotiate a valid replacement with the same or similar economic consequences.
14. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law.
- All possible disputes arising from the contract between Seller and Customer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Spain.